Special Meal Order
- Special meals shall be reserved at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
- Rules of exchanges: If the ticket is exchanged/ refunded, the booked meal will be canceled automatically. You could re-order the special meals at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time; if the new ticket does not meet the booking rules any longer, the actual meal provided on the flight shall prevail.
- The selection of special meal may vary across different cabins, routes, and flight scheduled time.
- Please understand, the special meal reserved might be affected when flight was delayed, cancelled or flight change.
- In the event of system malfunction, it may not be possible to provide the special meal that you requested. Although these occurrences are rare, we apologize in advance. Once it occurs, please contact our cabin crew, we will try to provide alternative meal service if available.
- For any inquiries, please contact our customer service staff.
【Special Meals Introduction】
||Oriental Vegetarian Meal
||Typically cooked in Chinese style.
This meal doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, allium, egg, spicy food, roots or bulbous vegetables, and dairy products.
||Western Vegetarian Meal
||Typically cooked in Western style.
This meal doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, egg, and dairy products.
||This meal is non-vegetarian, Indian style meal prepared according to religious belief of Hinduism.
Infant and Child Meal
||Suitable for infants between 6 months and 2 years old, with pureed fruits, vegetables, and meats, as well as desserts, etc.
||Suitable for children between 2 and 5 years old, prepared with healthy ingredients that are soft and easy to chew. This meal avoids highly seasoned food.
||Suitable for diabetics. Low fat, no sugar added.
||Low Calorie Meal
||With lean meats, low fat dairy products and high fiber food, this meal avoids sugar, butter, gravy, mayonnaise, and added fats products.
||Low Fat / Low Cholesterol Meal
||Suitable for passengers who need to minimize intake of fats. This meal avoids fried food, fat meat, dairy products, processed food, gravy, edible viscera, aquatic product with shell, yolk, and baking products.
||Fruit meals which contain fresh fruits, fruit desserts, etc. Fruit selection depends on local availability and seasonality.
Note: Meal ingredients depend on local availability and seasonality.